Leupold BX-2 Alpine 10x42mm Roof Shadow Gray
Some consider a good set of 10x42 binoculars the sweet spot. Enough magnification for clear identification but still compact enough to take everywhere.
Whether it’s your first set of binoculars or your 50th, your glass needs to give you a bright image, feel comfortable in your hands, and be able to take a beating. The BX-2 Alpine binoculars check all these boxes and more. With our Twilight Max Light Management System, this set of binoculars will out-perform everything in its class when it comes to seeing more in less light. And backed by our full lifetime guarantee, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t have to pay more.
- Interpupillary Distance Range (cm) 57-78
- Weight (oz) 28
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) - High 367.5
- Linear FOV (m/1000 m) - Low 111.4
- Length (in) 6.2
- Angular FOV (degrees) - Low 6.5
- Eye Relief (mm) - High 15
- Angular FOV (degrees) - High 7
- Exit Pupil (mm) - High 4.1
- Close Focus Distance (ft) 13.5
- Close Focus Distance (m) 4.1